MabuhayRadio

Wednesday
Nov 13th
Home Sections History E-mails 104 – GMA, not Comelec, Controlled the 2010 Elections
E-mails 104 – GMA, not Comelec, Controlled the 2010 Elections PDF Print E-mail
PoorBest
Sections - History
Written by Ado Paglinawan
Thursday, 01 July 2010 14:02

“Crisis of Sovereignty” Series (Part Nine)

By Ado Paglinawan

Secretary Puno: "Heads will roll"

T he Comelec is supposed to be a constitutional body. Yet what we read in these postings that reek of a conspiracy of the first and highest order?

Its commissioners are not only reporting to President Arroyo with the Interior Secretary as conduit but are following instructions from the executive branch of government including lurid details that are self-explanatory they need no further editorializing.

Enjoy, if you can, the salaciousness of this attack on the sovereignty of the Filipino people.

SELECTED E-MAILS from the “CHEATERS, INCORPORATED”

From: "Ronaldo V. Puno " <rvpuno@dilg.gov.ph>

Subject: Precinct level Complaints

To: "Nicodemu Ferrer" < comm_ferrer@comelec.gov.ph>

Received: Tuesday, 06 Apr 2010 16:37:42 PM

I see that you've already released the statement that the COMELEC will no longer entertain complaints on the precinct level pertaining to document discrepancies. I know that this was part of the plan all along but I just think that it was quite early as this could spur another attack from parties concerned.

Anyway, as a rule of thumb from now on. No statements regarding policies shall be made without first consulting me. I hope I made myself clear.

* * *

From: "Ronaldo V. Puno " <rvpuno@dilg.gov.ph>

Subject: Namfrel and the Padded List

To: "Nicodemu Ferrer" <comm_ferrer@comelec.gov.ph>

Received: Wednesday, 07 Apr 2010 16:27:32 PM

I thought this issue about the padded list has been handled and put to rest already with the supposed manual deletion of multiple entry names.

If so, then how come NAMFREL is at it with the press claiming that they have knowledge of a 3 Million padding? Kontra Daya even went as far as 5 million. Once and for all, clear this matter for me and give a list of the padded numbers and the places associated with it. I want to see if there figures are correct. If so, where are they getting the information?

This is no joking matter, I need that report yesterday. I'm sure you know what I mean. I need them so I could study it closely and know where we can make adjustments.

Specially now with numbers that are coming in from the surveys.

* * *

From: "Nicodemus Ferrer " <comm_ferrer@comelec.gov.ph >

Subject: No Manual Audit until after proclamation

To: " Ronaldo V. Puno " < rvpuno@dilg.gov.ph >

Received: Thursday, 15 Apr 2010 09:27:22 AM

We've convinced Melo to agree with us that no manual audit should happen before the proclamation.

It's final and we're going to announce it to the public already. Now, that should give us about 24 hours to clean up the needed ballots and Machines. Rene and I are now making the arrangements to have the PCOS machines be reset to zero immediately after the closing of the polls. We can do this since the Reset and Re-zero PIN will be with the BEI's on election day.

With the machines properly reset, I don't think there is anything that could prove anything afterwards.

* * *

From: "Ronaldo V. Puno " <rvpuno@dilg.gov.ph>

Subject: Final Public Test before Sealing

To: "Nicodemu Ferrer" < comm_ferrer@comelec.gov.ph>

Received: Thursday, 15 Apr 2010 10:09:12 AM

That is good news about the manual audit. We were already thinking of the worse that Melo will order a random audit right after the elections. Another area of concern is the final public test before the sealing the Machines.  When will this be done and what do you plan to do about this. Let me now immediately.

FYI, out of the 432 Memory Cards memory cards I got from you. So far, 360 have been copied exactly, while all 432 already have their alternate configuration card. So I will send you 864 cards or 2 sets of 432, the ones with the original configuration that you sent me and another set of card with alternate configuration. I'll have them sent to you tomorrow morning.

* * *

From: "Ronaldo V. Puno " <rvpuno@dilg.gov.ph>

Subject: We need more numbers

To: "Nicodemu Ferrer" < comm_ferrer@comelec.gov.ph>

Received: Friday, 30 Apr 2010 10:16:27 AM

I think you very well know that our bet is way behind on all surveys even on our own survey. I think you can see that for yourself and my people calculate about an 8 to 10 million edge for the other party. Now, that number is way too big to catch even with the control we have right now. Find a way to add numbers wherever you can get it. You have until Monday afternoon to give me a report and what is needed. I hope I made myself clear. Meanwhile, I'll be concentrating on lowering Aquino's numbers.

* * *

From: "Nicodemus Ferrer " <comm_ferrer@comelec.gov.ph >

Subject: Will work on the Numbers

To: " Ronaldo V. Puno " < rvpuno@dilg.gov.ph >

Received: Friday, 30 Apr 2010 11:19:44 AM

I'll see what I can do. I will also ask assistance from Rene regarding the matter. Pero, If I may suggest, the best person to talk to regarding this last minute gathering of numbers is Tagle. Sanay sya dyan at kilala nya almost everyone. He would be a big help at this stage.

* * *

From: "Gary Hardaway" < rockhard_gary78@yahoo.com >

Subject: Give me the numbers

To: "Ronaldo V. Puno " rvpuno@dilg.gov.ph

Received: Friday, 30 Apr 2010 12:27:13 PM

Mr. RVP:

Got your SMS. Send me the figures so I can figure out what to do. That is if there is anything that can be done. You have to understand that schemes like this are meant to augment small to medium differences but not to recover from a major deficiency. But let me have a look first at the numbers. I'll get back to you as soon as I look at it.

Truly.

Gary

* * *

From: "Ronaldo V. Puno " <rvpuno@dilg.gov.ph>

Subject: The Report you Requested

To: "President G. Arroyo" < corres@op.gov.ph >

Received: Saturday, 01 May 2010 03:42:12 AM

Madam,

Here is the summary you asked for regarding the votes we control. However, I've marked Red the areas where our control is mostly on the Municipal level and not the roots. I do understand your apprehension regarding the numbers that is why I remember mentioning to you before in one of my messages that I think it's about time that you seriously look into the last resort scenario. We do expect a major turnaround with the numbers specially in the coming days after Gonzales comes out with the names.

You see it's no It's no longer a matter of increasing Teodoro's numbers, it's a matter of bringing down

Aquino's number that the goal now. I've attached the file containing the numbers.

For your Guidance and Info.

HG101

* * *

From: "Ronaldo V. Puno " <rvpuno@dilg.gov.ph>

Subject: Correction on the Report

To: "President G. Arroyo" < corres@op.gov.ph >

Received: Saturday, 01 May 2010 11:47:22 AM

Madam,

I really have to apologize. It slipped my attention that Region III only reflected 5% total control and it was your son who pointed it out to me. Upon reviewing the statistics, I saw that it should have read 25% total control. I have no excuse for my lapse and I really apologize. I have attached a revised copy of the Analysis. There was a slight improvement on the overall numbers but it still fell short of the required number. However, it is more manageable.

For your Guidance and Info.

HG101

* * *

From: "Nicodemus Ferrer " <comm_ferrer@comelec.gov.ph >

Subject: Unique ID for the Cards

To: " Ronaldo V. Puno " < rvpuno@dilg.gov.ph >

Received: Sunday, 02 May 2010 14:04:52 PM

As I told you, the only way that we can make up that much amount of votes is to add to the number of machines that we will control. The Editing won't be enough. A s explained to us the editing allows us to change values only within the tolerable limit of + or -10% without triggering a system wide alert that will certainly blow up in our faces. We nee at least 750 cards preferably around 800 just to be sure.

Here are the ID's to use:

Ballot ID 59 120 pcs

Ballot ID 61 130 pcs

Ballot ID 74 120 pcs.

Ballot ID 72 100 pcs.

Ballot ID 81 280 pcs.

Ballot ID 4 170 pcs.

This would be enough to cover that much. Hoping that our Bet's number no longer drops.

* * *

From: "Nicodemus Ferrer " <comm_ferrer@comelec.gov.ph >

Subject: Melo won't agree

To: " Ronaldo V. Puno " < rvpuno@dilg.gov.ph >

Received: Tuesday, 04 May 2010 10:32:17 AM

I have to say that probably the best option we have is to postpone the elections. We need time to sort things out. As it is if the elections push through, were looking at a collapse of the system or worse, we would not be able to do what we want. The big problem however is that Melo is firm that no postponement shall happen. We may need to railroad him.

* * *

From: "Ronaldo V. Puno " <rvpuno@dilg.gov.ph>

Subject: Do what is needed

To: "Nicodemu Ferrer" < comm_ferrer@comelec.gov.ph>

Received: Tuesday, 04 May 2010 11:00:54 AM

The President doesn't care how you do it. Personally, so do I. This is your responsibility, therefore you must fix it. Everything you needed was given and handed to you. All this mess should be clear by Friday. I warn you, the President said, "heads will roll" if this is not fixed. As to Melo, I'll see what I can do. #

(To be continued . . .)